Thread: Anybody playing the PCH games?

Question Anybody playing the PCH games?

I'm having trouble with winning and it is not recording with tokens. Bummer! Had set a personal goal of 1000 tokens per day but it started acting up last evening so am only at 14090 and need to hit the 15000 yet today to reach my goal. The site owes me an extra 250 of games won (pays 50 each win) - was playing the poker game and also the spider solitiar. Just checked another game - didn't win but should have earned maybe 10 or 15 for what I did get done. I'm wondering if it is just a problem when they are so busy. Last evening it was not working and then much later I tried again and it was working and now this morning it is Not working again. I did email the trouble support site - no answer yet.

Wondering if anyone is having any problems also???

I had a problem last night with it recording tokens, too. I sent them an email and haven't heard back yet, either. I'm not going to play until I hear back from them-it's fun to win and all but I want my tokens
    ♥The sound of rice krispies talking in heaven can be heard in the hearts of all. ♥

Opening a CapitalOne360 no fees/no minimum account? Referral bonus(25.00-50.00) for you(and me, too) https://r.capitalone360.com/TYq1mhwFif

Is PCH Publisher's Clearing House? If it is I will be staying as far away from them as I can. I got involved with them around 10 years ago and it was the biggest run around and constant mailings of You May Be A Winner and all that bull.

Now when I see something with PCH in my mail or email it's either tossed or deleted without reading.

I love games. Hate PCH. JMHO.
    My mind works like lightning, One brilliant FLASH and it is gone. <sigh>

I haven't had any problems with increased spam or anything in the email I used to sign up.

I like the games
    ♥The sound of rice krispies talking in heaven can be heard in the hearts of all. ♥

Opening a CapitalOne360 no fees/no minimum account? Referral bonus(25.00-50.00) for you(and me, too) https://r.capitalone360.com/TYq1mhwFif

It is a game site where one can play with no charges, earn tokens and then buy lotto tickets - the drawing goes to the winning lotto card. - gift cards for different places - Walmart, Target, etc. There are commercials here and there but I just ignore those.

'mommygoncrazy - It is wokring just fine today. I emailed them also and no reply - perhaps because it is a weekend?

I might take a look then if you can get gift cards. That was why I played Netwinner, but they went to contest entries and drawings and that. I don't do those
    My mind works like lightning, One brilliant FLASH and it is gone. <sigh>